• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Moonie

Hi

i use the AnyDVD ripper to dump my Bloody Valentine 3D Disc!
TOTAL Size of this Disc ~45GB! (properties from the stream folder)
AnyDVD and Windows Explorer (BD Drive Properties) show me 25,1GB!
the iso is just 25GB instead of 45GB...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_E_MY BLOODY VALENTINE.zip
    200.2 KB · Views: 1
Sounds right to me, you have to take into account that when you look at the stream folder size Windows sees it as if both left and right eye streams are unpacked when in actuality the right eye is still compressed. So the ISO coming out at around 25GB is correct. If I check the folder size for my Captain America 3D disc it sees the stream folder as 84.7GB

are u sure?

any disc i have with 3D is bigger then 40GB, i have tested this with DVDBug 8129 too and the iso has the same size.
but you can not lose data, the ssif folder includes 4 files (20GB) and the main stream folder 48 files @ 25GB 20+25=45GB

it's impossible to use a BD25 for this!

No it's not impossible, the ssif folder is compressed on the disc, but when you bring up the properties for it it shows the size as if it's uncompressed otherwise other films wouldn't fit even on dual layer discs, and it's also the reason why you have to rip to ISO rather than folder.

Last edited:
Back