• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved My Any DVDHD trial was deactivated abuse

Foxy_Ginger_55

It says it can't install on THIS TYPE of machine IDK what's going on. I've had some serios BSOD stuff going on and have had to re-install windows a few times. I never did get to even try this. What went wrong, & why abuse?2023-10-04 18_00_12-AnyDVD HD 8.6.6.0.png

2023-10-04 17_55_20-.png

Kind Regards,
JC

PS My machine is an older 8 core 2.6Ghz Intel, I use for ripping a backup of my DVD's and making CD's for my car. I don't do much else, I'm a disabled vet in the US.

Last edited:
I contacted our licensing director and he will answer your question. Until then I will lock this thread. He can post in it.

It says it can't install on THIS TYPE of machine IDK what's going on. I've had some serios BSOD stuff going on and have had to re-install windows a few times. I never did get to even try this. What went wrong, & why abuse?

Kind Regards,
JC

PS My machine is an older 8 core 2.6Ghz Intel, I use for ripping a backup of my DVD's and making CD's for my car. I don't do much else, I'm a disabled vet in the US.

Please try again, it should work now.

Back