• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mummy Returns

zewtastic

I also cannot rip, or even play The Mummy. It locks up at the starting nags. So the problem is not AnyDVD.

I had the same problem with the Scorpion King, and the Mummy Returns so I suspect something consistent as these movies are from the same studio and production house.

Vista
9800GTX
Intel Quad Core Q9300
4 Gigs RAM
PowerDVD 070813-01

These are the first BD I have had full failure with from out of like 70 successes.

Last edited:
log files attached

logs attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_THE_MUMMY.zip
    195.9 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_MUMMY_RETURNS.zip
    191.3 KB · Views: 3
it looks like you're using version PowerDVD 7.3 3319a, I'm finding more and more of the recent discs don't play in that version anymore, If you're lucky they get as far as the menu and then when you play the film it just goes black

to whom it may concern - i had no problem with mummy.

i however used tsmuxer to rip the main movie only and put that into bdmv format.

then i play with nero 8 showtime on pc with no problems

it looks like you're using version PowerDVD 7.3 3319a, I'm finding more and more of the recent discs don't play in that version anymore, If you're lucky they get as far as the menu and then when you play the film it just goes black

Yes, I also notice this, these 3 movies and most MGM new titles.
The only way is make a ISO then play with latest PowerDVD 8

im actually still surprised people are still playing from a folder. i just dont think this is practical anymore from what i have been reading. alot of newer discs are not working on older versions so the best thing to do so you dont run into these problms is to upgrade to a new 7.3 of powerdvd or version 8

i have both Rhe Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King, and have had no issue with either of them

Back