• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Multiple acknowledgements of AnyStream Plus update

Ugadata

I had a lifetime license for Anystream and upgraded it to Anystream Plus on August 20, 2021. Since then I have received three identical emails about purchasing the upgrade.
The first was received 2 days after the purchase (8/22), the send on Sept 3, and the 3rd on Sept. 19. All three are from RedFox Accounting.

It is just an email, I can delete, no harm. Just curious.

Thanks

I had a lifetime license for Anystream and upgraded it to Anystream Plus on August 20, 2021. Since then I have received three identical emails about purchasing the upgrade.
The first was received 2 days after the purchase (8/22), the send on Sept 3, and the 3rd on Sept. 19. All three are from RedFox Accounting.

It is just an email, I can delete, no harm. Just curious.

Thanks
the same thing is happening to me i was wondering whether to launch this topic but i didn't want to bother upgrading to plus purchased on the day of release

I also recieved three emails, the last one was indeed September 19th and I was also thinking about to ask whats happening here.

Those are just reminders. No action required. The first line of the email should say exactly that. They are meant to prevent accidental chargebacks. Sometimes people forget what a charge was for (if the descriptor is not exactly obvious) and hit the dispute button.

Indeed, we send 3 reminders after purchase: 3 days, 10 days, 21 days.

We are doing this to remind customers of the purchase they did - some people just forgot about it and cancelled the transaction when reviewing their credit card statement.

However, I understand that we are bothering a lot of (normal) people with these reminder emails, we'll reduce it to one reminder... :coolman:

Indeed, we send 3 reminders after purchase: 3 days, 10 days, 21 days.

We are doing this to remind customers of the purchase they did - some people just forgot about it and cancelled the transaction when reviewing their credit card statement.

However, I understand that we are bothering a lot of (normal) people with these reminder emails, we'll reduce it to one reminder... :coolman:
Thank you Ivan I was wondering why I was getting that email when i had purchased the upgrade that confused me beacuse i had already paid for it using Zip pay virtual Visa Credit card in the US it is great service to use no charge andI don't have to use my credit or cards online no credit checks either.

We are doing this to remind customers of the purchase they did
I can understand this, but after recieving three identical mails I thought it is an error.
So maybe add (1/3) to the mails topic or add a sentence to the top:
This is the first/second/last of three mails to remind you about your purchase. You will recieve two/one/no more mails about this. These mails will have the same text as this one.

Back