• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Moving Key to new computer

werkni

Question Please...

With the new RedFox AnyDVD HD, will we be able to uninstall the program and then reinstall on a new system.....

I am asking because now that I have purchased my new Lifetime Key for all of RedFox programs I am having a lot of problems with my current system.......

So far I have only installed the new AnyDVD HD on this system but I am considering going back to an AMD build which is all I can afford right now.....

I can revert back to AMD and buy all the components for a new build for far less money than replacing this board and processor which I am not happy with.....

So....Hoping that I will be able to legally put AnyDVD on my new upcoming build...

Question Please...

With the new RedFox AnyDVD HD, will we be able to uninstall the program and then reinstall on a new system.....

Yes. Install AnyDVD on your new system, reapply your license key.

Thanks FurryGuy

I ask because I see that the new RedFox version shows the key being tied to the machine with an ID now.........

Thanks FurryGuy

I ask because I see that the new RedFox version shows the key being tied to the machine with an ID now.........
RedFox people have said previously a valid/paid for RedFox license is tied/bound to the license holder, not the hardware. A 21-day trial license is bound to the hardware it is requested for.

Only trial licenses are hardware bound, not registered versions. Those are user bound, the same way the old versions were.

Thanks Ch3vron I will work with this system a while longer, maybe a fresh clean install will work....

No problem at all, as long as they don't have anydvd active at the same.

so if i buy a licence key then can i use it on both my laptop and desctop without problems or would i have to come up with another hundred dollars
?
If you go strictly by the End User License Agreement you would have to purchase two licenses.

In actuality as long as only one computer at a time is running AnyDVD, and you don't abuse the single license by installing it on more than a few (2-3) machines, you don't need another license.

This was the informal policy of SlySoft and I haven't seen any word contradicting that.

The developers would like having a separate purchased license for each machine. They have become seriously addicted to eating and paying bills. ;)

when i go places i carry my laptpop but when im home i use desktop so am i able to buy the ltl and use it on both or would i have to pull out another $98.00 the one i have thru slyfox would let me?

Confirmed, FurryGuy.

when i go places i carry my laptpop but when im home i use desktop so am i able to buy the ltl and use it on both or would i have to pull out another $98.00 the one i have thru slyfox would let me?

Yes

Confirmed, FurryGuy.
Thank you for that, Ivan. :)

Your addiction to eating compelled me to purchase two licenses, even though I use AnyDVD on one PC 99.99% of the time.

It'll work on both without any risk as long as only one has anydvd running at any time, though one license per PC is always preferred.

is that yes it will work on both or yes buy a seccond?
It would be highly appreciated if you buy two (or even some more) licenses, but yes, one license is enough in your case.

Thanks for supporting us!

It would be highly appreciated if you buy two (or even some more) licenses, but yes, one license is enough in your case.

Thanks for supporting us!
One paid for license is better than none, correct?

Back