• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mounted iso's not accessable until server logged in

newbiemuuper

Hi,
my problem is this, I have a few iso's being shared off our nas box.
When the nas box is rebooted we can see the shares but the following comes up when the client tries to access it

blah blah is not accessable. You might not have permission to use the network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.
The device is not ready.

but as soon as I login into the server the share becomes available to the client.

The iso's are set to automount, and the share access is everyone full control.
Can anyone help please

When you say you login, do you mean you use a separate machine or that if you log in on any of the machines it then works?
Can they access any other files or does it do this with any file type across the network with you logged out?

Hi Adbear, what I mean is as soon as I've logged physically in a session onto the server the mounted shared iso's become available to the clients.

But are you logging in from one of their machines or from a machine that wasn't switched on before?
Also, what make and model is the NAS box?

Last edited:
ok the nas is a dell powervault 745 with virtual dvd installed server 2003

when the nas is rebooted clients cannot connect to the shares on the nas box that are the mounted iso's

now when I physically logon onto the server or through rdp
(and without the client pc being rebooted or the session logged off and on again)
the client can access the nas share

Hi newbiemuuper,

Have you found a work-around with either SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive or another product?

I'm interested in a solution as well.

Thank you.

In reply to Rami

Hi newbiemuuper,

Have you found a work-around with either SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive or another product?

I'm interested in a solution as well.

Thank you.

Hi Rami, no I didn't manage to find any other solution for persistance. Once I realised the work around I went on to other things.
There might be a application that may provide mount persistance indepenent of session login but I have googled it.

Back