• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mount Images with MM

gobuchul74

I installed VCD and set the MyMovies Deamon tools path to the VCDMount executable, but it always fails to mount images with MyMovies.

I get a popup that says 'failed to mount'

How do I uses VCD with MyMovies, it seems others do it without problems?

BTW, If I mount them manually, it works and solves my problems with Deamon Tools.

I installed VCD and set the MyMovies Deamon tools path to the VCDMount executable, but it always fails to mount images with MyMovies.

I get a popup that says 'failed to mount'

How do I uses VCD with MyMovies, it seems others do it without problems?

BTW, If I mount them manually, it works and solves my problems with Deamon Tools.

You are referring 2 different tools here, DT and VCD. Please use latest MM and VCD and choose VCD in MM then you should be fine.

Well I'm referring only to the path for Deamon tools, which MyMovies would normally use to mount iso's (Part of MM configuration). Shouldn't I set that to the path for VCDMount.exe?

what version of my movies are you make sure its the latest. also uninstall Daemon tools and just use Virtual clone drive it works much better. My movies should then just auto detect VCD and you should not have a problem

Yes, I wasn't using the latest version of MyMovies. Thanks for the help!

figured that. vcd was something that brian added not to long ago mostly because of all the problems with daemon tools

Back