• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mount images from context menu

Prof. Yaffle

I'm just wondering if it's possible to have a right click context menu option on supported filetypes to mount the image? I prefer to have the default option be my burning software but it would be good to still be able to mount the image directly rather than have to mount it through My Computer.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to have a right click context menu option on supported filetypes to mount the image? I prefer to have the default option be my burning software but it would be good to still be able to mount the image directly rather than have to mount it through My Computer.

Sure. Just right click, then look under "open with..."

Thanks.

That'll teach me for not checking. :bang: I'm sure that never used to be there and if you pointed it at the .exe it didn't like it.

Thanks again.:eek:

Back