• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mount image from Command prompt

GGPlena

Hi,

I have trouble using Virtual Clone Drive from the Command prompt.
The image I am trying to mount immediately shows up in the "history list" but it is never present to use i.e. it gets unmounted directly (or something else happens).

There are no errors.

If I mount via Windows Explorer everything works ok.

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive>
Daemon.exe -mount 1,"\\Saturn\BD\Oceans\Oceans.iso"

Any ideas?

Use VCDMount.exe and the proper syntax from the command-line to do what you want.

attachment.php

Attachments

• VCD.jpg
    VCD.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Seems strange that VCD has a "Daemon.exe" file; that's normally associated with Daemon Tools, but looking at its Explorer properties it is an Elby file. If you enter "daemon" (no params) at the command prompt, it also displays the syntax the OP used. :confused:

Nonetheless, I have to agree with DLAD on the solution: Use the official mount program, VCDMount.exe.

Last edited:
Seems strange that VCD has a "Daemon.exe" file; that's normally associated with Daemon Tools, but looking at its Explorer properties it is an Elby file. If you enter "daemon" (no params) at the command prompt, it also displays the syntax the OP used. :confused:

Nonetheless, I have to agree with DLAD on the solution: Use the official mount program, VCDMount.exe.

It is for 3rd party programs designed for Daemon Tools.
Not recommended, if you don't have to use it.

If you are only using one virtual drive, you can dispatch with the use of the unit identifier. I have successfully used daemon.exe in my scripts.

To mount:
%installPath%\daemon.exe -mount "%imagePath%"

To unmount:
%installPath%\daemon.exe -unmount

Back