• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mocking Jay Teil 2

Johnny_

When ripping Mocking Jay Teil 2 (German Version) to HD I get about 306 videos. The main movie can be played but audio is brocken: 1 second audio, about 5 seconds nothing, then repeated.
I'm encountering the same problems with VLC player and with Handbrake. Problems are the same when diretly accessing the bluray.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_MOCKINGJAY_2_FE_REDO.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
When ripping Mocking Jay Teil 2 (German Version) to HD I get about 306 videos. The main movie can be played but audio is brocken: 1 second audio, about 5 seconds nothing, then repeated.
I'm encountering the same problems with VLC player and with Handbrake. Problems are the same when diretly accessing the bluray.

Use CloneBD, it will show you the correct title and convert it.

You suggest I should buy another program (CloneBD) because the one I bought (AnyDVD) is not working?
AnyDVD is not the problem, it's Handbrake not handling the multiple playlists issue (CloneBD does that).
And depending on what you're attempting, CloneBD may be free, too (if you don't intend to shrink).

And your audio problem - may be handbrake, but more likely is a VLC problem (not able to playback the Atmos sound track).
This would also be handled by CloneBD, if you let it recode the audio (also included for free in CloneBD).
So all I'm suggesting is you try the better option.

Thank you for your analysis. That helped me to get it working after all.

I had two problems: Handbrake was confused by playlist obfuscation and
VLC can't decode Dolby Atoms (It falsely detects it as AC3).
I didn't recognize yet, that there are BDs that have Atmos tracks, only.

For those who have the same problems:

CloneBD 1.1.4.0
Copying just the main movie can transfer a single audio, only. Even worse: It crops the movie
after 1:35. Original lenght is 2:17!

Copying the whole BD and resampling audio to AC3 did the trick.

HandBrake 1.0.3
HandBrake can't resample Dolby Atmos. (It doesn't even display the audio tracks.)
Additionally it suffers from playlist obfuscation. (307 playlists)

Using the title that's uses the playlist that AnyDVD reports in it's disc.inf does the trick here.
(See https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/detecting-playlist-obfuscation.60033/)

So I first had to use CloneBD to resample the Atmos audio tracks and then manually set
HandBrake to the correct playlist. (It saves a lot of the to remove all other playlists in the
bdmv/playlist directory before starting HandBrake.)

It would be a nice feature for AnyDVD to optionally (!) remove all playlist except the ones
detected to be worthy.

Thank you for your support.

CloneBD 1.1.4.0
Copying just the main movie can transfer a single audio, only.

Can you please explain what you mean? I've been using CloneBD for a very long time now, I think I know every detail about it - "transfer a single audio, only" does not match any conversion mode I can think of.
CloneBD always copies all audio tracks that you've selected. No matter what destination container.

Even worse: It crops the movie

That would be a bug and a CloneBD log file would be very helpful. I have a UK version of that Mockingjay disc, so I don't know if it should be similar, but CloneBD copies the whole thing, no problems at all. And it is Screen Pass protected, too.

CloneBD 1.1.4.0
Copying just the main movie can transfer a single audio, only. Even worse: It crops the movie

I have the same disc and it copies fine with CloneBD - how did you attempt to do it?
And what are you converting it to? Are you making a disc copy or are you looking for a single file (MP4/MKV)?
I don't see any "cropping" in the result - I'm getting the full length.

Back