• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mocking Jay Part 2

cellc321

Rip to HDD using Anydvd HD and CloneBD to create blu ray disk. Conversion Stops and program doesn`t respond to any commands. Uninstalled and reinstalled.

Attachments

• 00.pdf
    228.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 01.pdf
    201.2 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations. You are the currently in the lead with the most bizarre way to upload log files yet.

I don`t know if that`s a good or bad compliment or an insult or not.

Well here is log file for title.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.10_Info_J_MOCKINGJAY_2_3EA2FE87_062EB795.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Undo the setting for 'remove annoying....' and try again. If that fails, most likely defective disc if the drive reads other titles fine. That title is way too old for it being a protection issue

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Thanks for advice tried, same results. Now basically CloneBD folks told me that is was and issue with AnyDVD HD.

New logfile from with that disabled setting. But still, most likely defective disc. That title is way too old for a protection issue.

Ok uploaded log file, thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_K_MOCKINGJAY_2_3EA2FE87_062EB795.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back