• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mocking Jay Part 2 New Issue

cellc321

Now it looks like it has playlist obfuscation, cause it loads up and goes into Oppo BD screen and no operations are allowed.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.5.0_Info_J_MOCKINGJAY_2_3EA2FE87_0BD6F35A.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
That's an OPPO issue and yes it has screenpass. But it's handled. You need to tell it to load the playlist anydvd mentions in the status window (428)

But undo this setting and try again

Removed annoying video sequences!

The remove clips/sequences settings, have been known to work but be a bit problematic to allow for full proper playback

When I select the main movie clonebd does select 428 title, I also select menu back grounds,cause when I have burn the rest of hunger games if I didn't select menu back grounds, main title wouldn't play. I have on anydvd hd settings under video bluray; enabled bluray support, remove prohibited user ops, annoying adverts and trailers, remove video sequences smaller than, disable blu ray live. Also under programs the only checked box from default is Remove the Cinavia watermark from audio stream. I will try another burn with out blue ray support just in case, tried and clonebd said no go. Anebled again and left blu ray support but uncheck prohibited,annoying and video sequences. Lets see what happens.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Undo these 2

annoying adverts and trailers
remove video sequences smaller than

then try again (and if you don't want to waste blanks, get yourself a bd-re)

Either way it's NOT a protection issue, that title is way too old for that. 428 is the correct playlist

Thanks will do, and try another burn, thanks for the BD RE suggestion, cause I have use about 10 blanks already.

Tried burn, now I can get to menu,select play movie and it goes back to menu.

Back