• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MKV only one subtitle ?

OnTheMoon

Hello,

Try for the first time CloneBD (latest release), there is no way to save more than one subtitles English/French ? I'd select the same languages for audio.

Thanks,

Currently no, Subtitles in mkv are new since the latest release. It has been requested for a while and the quickest solution for subtitles was to add INITIAL support through hardcoding them. Note the word INITIAL. This is only an interim solution, the selectable subtitles are on the to-do list but the current method was the quickest solution to add support. Selectable subs will get added in a future version, its just not possible right now.

Currently no, Subtitles in mkv are new since the latest release. It has been requested for a while and the quickest solution for subtitles was to add INITIAL support through hardcoding them. Note the word INITIAL. This is only an interim solution, the selectable subtitles are on the to-do list but the current method was the quickest solution to add support. Selectable subs will get added in a future version, its just not possible right now.

Same for the sound ? I had only English ....

I can't say, think multi-audio is supported i just cant say for sure. I don't make mkv's. The only way to know for sure is to try :)

I can't say, think multi-audio is supported i just cant say for sure. I don't make mkv's. The only way to know for sure is to try :)
Which format can I use to read with "Western Digital Live Center" ?

no clue, don't have that. Check the manual for "supported video"?

Yes, but that's for a different reason. CloneBD is standard compliant, and the only way the MP4 standard allows for subtitles is hardcoded. They can't get arround that. MKV will in a future version support selectable subtitles, just not right now. The MP4 standard doesn't allow selectable subtitles. 2 different reasons.

It's little bit strange, around the web there are million of MKV with several audio track and several subtitles. Which software is used to do this ?

Not strange, as I said this is temporary solution and was the quickest way to add at least SOME subtitle support. As far as other software goes, makeMKV can probably do what you want in the mean time.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

It's little bit strange, around the web there are million of MKV with several audio track and several subtitles. Which software is used to do this ?

Multiple subtitle support for MKV is already built-in to CloneBD, but presently broken. Therefore, until it is fixed, a single subtitle can be "hardcoded" into the movie.
Next update is supposed to fix that.
MP4 doesn't have any support for multiple subtitles anyway.
Multiple audio tracks on the other hand are fully supported for both MP4 and MKV.

Back