• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

james007

I am from Southern California, picked up the movie yesterday and when AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.6 scanned the disc I got the ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc. I have attached the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.6_Info_F_ARIES_DISC1_AC.zip
    186.1 KB · Views: 75
I am from Southern California, picked up the movie yesterday and when AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.6 scanned the disc I got the ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc. I have attached the log file.

The AnyDVDHD trial is intended for functionality testing only and,
for business reasons, updates for processing some new discs are not available.
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Buy AnyDVD HD. It will work. Guaranteed.

MissionImpossible4

No joy on the non-bluray version, finally got it to scan, but could not produce a valid duplicate NOR a clonemobile version...Any recomendations?

No joy on the non-bluray version, finally got it to scan, but could not produce a valid duplicate NOR a clonemobile version...Any recomendations?

Get the Bluray version or wait just a little bit for Sly to figure the issue out.

It would not rip for me. Logfile is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.7_Info_D_Aries_AC_Vanilla.zip
    166.8 KB · Views: 19
To be fair it also fails with "keep protection" checked, so unless there are some purposefully erroneous sectors on the Bluray I cannot discount the possibility that this is my drive's first read error, or even a bad disc. (though brand new) I have not put the disc in my PS3 yet, so there are still some other possibilities to explore.

Last edited:
To be fair it also fails with "keep protection" checked, so unless there are some purposefully erroneous sectors on the Bluray I cannot discount the possibility that this is my drive's first read error, or even a bad disc. (though brand new) I have not put the disc in my PS3 yet, so there are still some other possibilities to explore.
If you are getting read errors on a Blu-ray then it's either a dirty/faulty disc or a failing drive

When I ripped it as both ISO and standard extraction i just ripped it like normal with out the encryption box checked no errors, movie came out flawless.

It worked fine for me and that was a couple of versions ago. I rip the whole disk to my hard drive which worked fine. I use the "Open Disc Folder" option in TMT 5 to play which also works fine. I also made a 1280x720 mp4 version from the ripped folder to play on my iPad. No problems whatsoever.

Jaster said:
Weird. I'm using the latest version, the drive usually works fine and the disk is brand new and clean, just purchased from Amazon US. What beats me is why not everyone has this problem. I guess it could be related to my BR drive.

Because of my problems with this movie and because I'd read about DVD FAB producing the fix, I tried disabling AnyDVD and downloaded a functioning 30-day free trial of the latest version of DVD FAB. It successfully copied the *.m2ts file and Handbrake was then able to rip to other formats as usual. Go figure...
You need to read the sticky 'How to ask for help, BEFORE you post' and post up all requested information, once you've done that then maybe someone will see what may be causing the issue as this film was dealt with a while ago. I've looked over at the DVDfab site and the only reference to this film that I could find was a fix for the DVD version not the Blu-ray.
Also you don't say in what way it's failing, if it's a read error then that's not copy protection as Blu-ray discs don't contain structural copy protection like DVD's which means if you get a read error it's always a faulty/dirty disc or failing drive

Last edited:
Jaster said:
Noted. I've already logged a detailed request with AnyDVD HD technical support. I'm only reporting here to gauge the extent of the problem (if any) with other users, not asking for help specifically. It's probably the drive being erratic, since the freebie DVDFAB worked ok.
Like I said if it's a read error then it's nothing to do with AnyDVD, but as you don't want to say what the actual problem is then no one can say if they have the same problem or not.

Last edited:
Back