• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible 4 working but can't get log

rrose1968

Bluefiero1 had this idea on another thread, so I don't get the credit.

We got the disc to work on a dvd only reader, but not bluray readers. I tried 3 bluray readers and just finished with the cd/dvd only reader and it was ready in just a few seconds. Saved to HD, no issues.

Not only did I get it to work on a dvd only reader, but I reloaded it and using Clone with the disc in now. So far, so good after a 5-6 minutes.

However, when I try to create a log, it does the constant spinning again. After I finish with Clone, I'm going to reboot, try to let it make a log again and just let it run until it stops lol.

But so far, bluefiero1's idea is working on mine as well. USA copy.

Also, I am using the latest beta, Bluefiero was using latest official.

Hmmm....that's encouraging but I am using a non-Blue Ray, dvd only reader with 7.0.2.0 and mine spins eternally. :confused:

Odd. Try it with the beta too. Can't hurt.

Also, have had it in the computer I just worked with for 30 minutes now trying to get a log, just keeps spinning. Hope some of this makes sense to the Slysoft folks. I thought if it read enough to back it up that a log file would be easy.

Mi4

I've been an anydvd user for several years. Never have I seen the slysoft team encounter a problem with an update. That must be some serious encryption paramount is using. I'm sure the slysoft team is hard at work. Hopefully it will offer some hind sight for future releases. :bowdown:

I've probably only seen his happen once or twice over the years, but usually fixed in a couple days. It's odd that I could get it to work with a DVD drive, but not in a bluray.

Enable the online database and try again. It should work now.

Bluefiero1 had this idea on another thread, so I don't get the credit.

We got the disc to work on a dvd only reader, but not bluray readers. I tried 3 bluray readers and just finished with the cd/dvd only reader and it was ready in just a few seconds. Saved to HD, no issues.

Not only did I get it to work on a dvd only reader, but I reloaded it and using Clone with the disc in now. So far, so good after a 5-6 minutes.

However, when I try to create a log, it does the constant spinning again. After I finish with Clone, I'm going to reboot, try to let it make a log again and just let it run until it stops lol.

But so far, bluefiero1's idea is working on mine as well. USA copy.

Also, I am using the latest beta, Bluefiero was using latest official.
Please try AnyDVD 7.0.3.0, this should work.

I'm using AnyDVDHD 7.0.3.0 and it doesn't work trying to copy just the movie using CloneDVD2. I get an 'unexpected error' - CloneMap 2 TCE. I got the same thing with AnyDVDHD 7.0.2.0. I was able to copy the entire disk using AnyDVDHD 7.0.2.0 to rip to image. Of course I prefer only the movie and not everything else. Any thoughts? Jim

Mission Impossible 4 - Worked on 7.0.2.0

I loaded beta version 7.0.2.7 and got nowhere. So I loaded 7.0.2.0 and I was able to make a copy of MI4. It took ~ 10 minutes before it would break the encryption, but once broke I was able to copy the flick.
Hope this helps all of you out there. :rock:

I loaded beta version 7.0.2.7 and got nowhere. So I loaded 7.0.2.0 and I was able to make a copy of MI4. It took ~ 10 minutes before it would break the encryption, but once broke I was able to copy the flick.
Hope this helps all of you out there. :rock:

With 7.0.2.0, did you just let the disc load for 10 minutes, letting the window displaying the disc being analyzed go on until it was completed?

Were you able to copy it without the menu as well? The forced menu inclusion to rip it seems to be the main issue plaguing us all.

With 7.0.2.0, did you just let the disc load for 10 minutes, letting the window displaying the disc being analyzed go on until it was completed?

Were you able to copy it without the menu as well? The forced menu inclusion to rip it seems to be the main issue plaguing us all.

Update to 7.0.3.0 and then discuss. (with logfiles)

Old versions are "yesterdays news". :D

And if you all read the ONE sticky thread that says to "read before you post" you'd know that a post here without a logfile is totally useless for the purpose of fixing things.
-W

-W

Last edited:
MI4 Problems

After updating AnyDVD HD today, tried to make an ISO copy of my Mission Impossible 4 disc. Using CloneDVD2 I noticed that the menu had a slight change in that the Quality Bar that usually shows how good the quality will be is completely blank. After pressing the start button I immediately get an error now.

Here are the log files:
AnyDVD:

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1963088 sectors (3834 MBytes)
Total size: 3593776 sectors (7019 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed RCE protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 15 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

This is the error code from CloneDVD2:
CloneMap 2 TCE

Is this a title problem or a glitch in the new AnyDVD update?

After updating AnyDVD HD today, tried to make an ISO copy of my Mission Impossible 4 disc. Using CloneDVD2 I noticed that the menu had a slight change in that the Quality Bar that usually shows how good the quality will be is completely blank. After pressing the start button I immediately get an error now.

Here are the log files:
AnyDVD:

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1963088 sectors (3834 MBytes)
Total size: 3593776 sectors (7019 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed RCE protection!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 15 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

This is the error code from CloneDVD2:
CloneMap 2 TCE

Is this a title problem or a glitch in the new AnyDVD update?

Please use AnyDVD 7.0.3.1

Here are the log files:

Just FYI; Those are not log files - that is the STATUS page.
Please read the Sticky a the top of this board to learn how to post a proper logfile in the future - thanks! :)

-W

Just FYI; Those are not log files - that is the STATUS page.
Please read the Sticky a the top of this board to learn how to post a proper logfile in the future - thanks! :)

-W

Oy-Veh!!, Will do next time. Thanks for the quick fix/response. You guys are great at what you do. I've been using SlySoft's products for years and haven't had too many problems as you can see by my post count over the years.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks again.

Back