• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Microsoft has released SP1 of windows 7 for public use.

Hawk

It is available via windows update as well download via website. Yes it is final know.

There are three other updates bundled with the service pack 1 update, make sure you install these first before instaling SP1, a lot of people have tried to install them along with SP1 and the update KB2387530 is unable to install if SP1 is installed first, Microsoft suposed hotfix http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=2387530 I'll wait till they release the next software update that contains this hotfix.

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2387530)
Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2484033)
Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2488113) Optional
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 for x64-based Systems (KB976932)

KB2387530 is already included in SP1.

Windows 7/WindowsServer 2008 R2 All (Global) x86 sp1 Fix334314

My Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit downloaded and installed SP1 only a few days ago via automatic update.

A day later I noticed that the "Switch user" option has disappeared from the Start - Shutdown menu. Now it only allows to log off, lock, restart or shut down the computer. I've used the "Switch user" option quite frequently on this PC, and now it's gone.

I'm not 100% sure if this really happened because of the service pack or if it's just a coincidence, though. Any of you guys noticed something like that ?

I took a look at the user and group policies as well as the registry. Fast user switching isn't disabled. And even if it was, I think the "switch user" option should be visible, although greyed out. In my case the option disappeared completely.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but as I think the service pack might eventually have caused this, maybe someone here has got an idea.

Back