• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MI Ghost Protocol Working Fine

bluefiero1

I used AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.0
rip video to hard drive
used CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0 , "Clone DVD" setting
worked fine. watched them on 2 different dvd players

Same here - kinda

I have 2 DVD readers - one DVD/CD and one BR/DVD/CD

Put the DVD in the BR/DVD/CD and it spun up fine. Started to rip title only and it failed less than a few seconds in.

Put the DVD in the DVD/CD drive, started VLC and played about 2 minutes worth. CloneDVD2 ripped/cloned the whole thing and no errors.

I occasionally run into this scenario but the error I did get the first time was new.

So, kinda okay here...

Peace

@Bluefiero,

How long did it take before it actually stopped reading and started saving to HD? Also, is it a USA copy? I tried that yesterday, but maybe I should just start it and come back later. It was taking a while for mine.

However I just saw you tried in a cd/dvd drive and I have one but haven't tried it yet, they were all BR drives. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Actually you may onto something. I put it in the only drive I have that is cd/dvd and it read for about 3 seconds. Ripping as I speak. But I was using the newest beta as well. So apparently it only has issues on BR drives? Good call. Thanks again. The real test will be with Clone, but this didn't take any time at all to start.

Edit: I just realized I should get a log file from this one and send it in.

Last edited:
I used 7.0.2.0. using Clone dvd.It read the disk quickly,i started the process,and never had a problem.Perfect copy.It was a Region 1 disc.Guys,forgive me for not knowing how to do the log file but i never had any issues arise that everyone was having trouble with.It was NOT a blue-ray disc though so that may factor into it.

Actually we meant the reader is cd/dvd only that worked. It was on the Bluray readers it wouldn't work.

Not only did I get it to work on a dvd only reader, but I reloaded it and using Clone with the disc in. So far, so good after a few minutes.

However, when I try to create a log, it does the constant spinning again. After I finish with Clone, I'm going to reboot, try to let it make a log again and just let it run until it stops lol.

But so far, bluefiero1's idea is working on mine as well. Dvd reader=good. Bluray leader=not so good. : )

Watching it as we speak. Even used Clone at the same time. So we know with regular dvd readers it works with the official and beta versions, just not Bluray drives so far. I still can't get a log, it just spins doing that.

I used AnyDVD HD 7.0.2.0
rip video to hard drive
used CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0 , "Clone DVD" setting
worked fine. watched them on 2 different dvd players

Mine has previews and intro fine but main movie has no sound.thats with 7.02.7

not really sure if i'm responding correctly, but yes, mine is a standard DVD, not blue ray and it took a few minutes to read and about 15 to burn. thanks for all your help in the past, glad I could be of service. :)

@Bluefiero,

How long did it take before it actually stopped reading and started saving to HD? Also, is it a USA copy? I tried that yesterday, but maybe I should just start it and come back later. It was taking a while for mine.

However I just saw you tried in a cd/dvd drive and I have one but haven't tried it yet, they were all BR drives. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Back