• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menus removed

limeplasterer

Hi,

I've copied DVDs before with great success using cloneDVD and anydvd. I want to convert and then transfer a movie from my PC to my IPAD using cloneDVDmobile which I think is in MP4 format and have a couple of questions:

Does cloneDVDmobile always remove the titles before conversion or is there a way round this to preserve the functionality of the DVD menu system when it's transferred to the IPAD.

Once converted what's the easiest way to transfer the file to the IPAD? The iTunes software I downloaded to the PC seems to want to sell me stuff rather than make the process of file transfer from PC to IPAD straightforward?

Many thanks in anticipation,

limeplasterer

To put it simple, you can't have a menu I an mp4 for container. Mp4 carries audio/video only.

To transfer, click your library, then movies, and the mp4 for and sync

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

To put it simple, you can't have a menu I an mp4 for container. Mp4 carries audio/video only.

To transfer, click your library, then movies, and the mp4 for and sync

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi,

Many thanks - best to keep it simple.

Limeplasterer

Back