• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menus not copying

Sierran261

I am getting a good copy of my DVD, but the menus aren't transferring. Don't see anything in the forum on this and have re-read instructions and re-watched the tutorial. Hopefully I'm just missing a step or checkbox along the way, but I sure don't know whta it is. Any suggestions?

Thanks

did you untick the box that sais "keep menu's" on the 2nd screen of CloneDVD ?

First are you doing a "Copy DVD Titles" or doing a "Clone DVD"?

If the first then on the 2nd window that says "Title Configuration" there is a check box to the far right that says "Preserve Menus" this box is UNchecked if you choose "Copy DVD Titles". It must be checked if you want the menus.

IF you choose "Clone DVD" then the check box on that second window is automatically checked. Just make sure if you used this option that yes it is checked.

I have run 2 more attempts with no difference. I have the proper checkbox marked to retain menus and I guess I am getting them, but instead of thumbnails to guide me, all I see on my DVD player are 4 or 5 blank black boxes. Some show data of .1 Gig and if I play them they are the menus, but I'd like to get them to appear visually and be of some help.

I have run 2 more attempts with no difference. I have the proper checkbox marked to retain menus and I guess I am getting them, but instead of thumbnails to guide me, all I see on my DVD player are 4 or 5 blank black boxes. Some show data of .1 Gig and if I play them they are the menus, but I'd like to get them to appear visually and be of some help.

Try playing it on the computer and see if it works. If so, then there is a setting on your player that needs to be checked.

Back