• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Menu & .ISO file

CEP

Greetings,
I'm well aware that CloneBD is a work in progress and I'm fine with it. About keeping the original menu from a blu-ray disk (complete or partial back-up):

- If I make a complete image back-up (ISO) of the BR disk, will the menu on that disk will be (kept) identical to the source ? Is it possible to retain the menu ?
- If a full back-up of a disk is made to preserve the menu (kept as an ISO file), will CloneBD be able remove (re-work) some parts of it (trailers, etc....) from the ISO file at a later time when CloneBD has matured a bit ?

Might be basics questions but I need to fight my own ignorance. :)

There you go! that was my first post and surely not the last one.

CEP
new user of AnyDVD HD, CloneBD & CloneDVD

- If I make a complete image back-up (ISO) of the BR disk, will the menu on that disk will be (kept) identical to the source ? Is it possible to retain the menu ?
- If a full back-up of a disk is made to preserve the menu (kept as an ISO file), will CloneBD be able remove (re-work) some parts of it (trailers, etc....) from the ISO file at a later time when CloneBD has matured a bit ?

A "Complete Copy" in CloneBD will always keep the original menu identical to the source.
Yes, that "Complete Copy" could be used as the source in CloneBD at a later time if you wanted to make a "Partial Copy" and remove unwanted items.

Thank you for your answers, ddjmagic ! Even if I assumed I was on the right path, it's also good to have confirmation from experienced users.

Regarding Keeeping Menu's in Clone BD

As far as I know, from using Clone BD with ISO files (created with Any DVD HD) the only way to keep teh original menu is to do c complete disc copy.
One of the new features mentioned in the latest Clone BD version is the ability to keep original menu's with partial copies. I have not tried this new version yet so I have no idea if it really works or not. Read the sticky for Clone BD 1.0.4.8, on the top pf the Clone BD Forum, for a list of changes and fixes.

Back