• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Men In Black 3

Marty S. McFly

Can't make a copy of movie to playback has Cinavia copy protection. Have latest Anydvd and CloneBD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.6.0_Info_G_MEN_IN_BLACK_3_6EDE1B4D_73D25BDA.ziplog
    301.1 KB · Views: 2
Cinavia can only be removed that way:

Check Cinavia option in AnyDVD
Rip with CloneBD

Tried that and still didn't work.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.6.0_Info_E_MEN_IN_BLACK_3_6EDE1B4D_73D25BDA.ziplog
    300.9 KB · Views: 1
You did the audio conversion to AC3? This is a must!

1695043600587.png

In addition there is a driver PxHlpa64 in your lower filters. You should remove that.

Start Imgburn with administrator rights (Right click the icon and pick "Run as administrator) . Choose "Tools" "Filter Drive Order" highlight this driver and select "Remove selected filter" Then click Ok. Reboot your PC. Try again.

I'll try again again after removing driver filter. I did the audio conversion to AC3 .

Last edited:
Still didn't work ISO unplayable using PowerDVD
I'm puzzled. The ISO should still play. If Cinavia is not removed you would just have no audio but video should work. So what are the symptoms you are experiencing?

Tried to mount ISO and says unable to mount. Rebooted PC an still won't mount using Virtual CloneDrive. Gonna try using my other PC and see if it works.

Last edited:
Try to rip to folder. If succesful you can play the m2ts in the BDMV/STREAMS folder and check if audio works. If so, then use Imgburn to create an ISO from the folder structure.

Back