• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Memory issues when recoding Death at a Funeral

HairEguy

Hi
I have never run into this problem before. After ripping Death at a Funeral (new one) to my hard drive I attempted to recode is so I could burn a copy. I get an "out of memory: message after it's about 75 or 80% done??

I have 4 gigs of ram and lots of hard drive space, any thoughts out there???

Thanks, Gary

My first thought is that you must attach your AnyDVD logfile like the FAQ's require.

Past that I presume you used the AnyDVD ripper first?

You had the same problem with Inglourious Basterds - how did you fix it that time?

You didn't bother to tell us what program you were using to recode with?
Think that might be relevent to anything at all?

-W

Last edited:
Log file??

Hi
I am sorry for my vagueness and ineptness as well. I did rip Death at a Funeral to my hard drive using any dvd. I used Nero 7 to recode it.

Don't know how to access the log file, is it Nero's log file?

Thanks, Gary

Nope it's the AnyDVD logfile.
Reading all those "read me first" files at the top of this very board seems to help n00bs do well here - try it sometime. :D

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

-W

Additionally.... Nero Recode normally handles the AnyDVD rip output just fine.
However, you might just want to try Recodes father program the freeware/abandonware DVDShrink 3.2. I've never had it miss yet - on anything that AnyDVD could rip - ever.

-W

Back