• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media Center underscan correction

windsorr

Hi
This is a little off topic but I figured that one of you HiDef gurus would know the answer to this one.

I am having some problems with the resolution of Media Center. Basically my TV struggles with DVD playback if the resoloution is not native ie 720 x 480.

I have set the desktop to 1080i and used the nvidia tools (8600GT over DVI)to compensate for underscan no problem. However I cant do the same thing in MCE. When I choose 720 x 480 in MCE (set up your TV or monitor) 5% of the screen is missing from the picture (ie over the edge) and I cant find a way to correct the underscan in Media Center..The Nvidia correction does not apply in Media Center as it has its own resolution settings.

Is there a way to fix this problem in MCE or will I have to watch my DVD's outside of Media Center?:confused:

many thanks
Cheers...

Back