• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Media Center in Clone screen mode don't play Blu-ray movies, even with ANYDVD HD.

Skimi

Hi,

I'm from Portugal and i have a Magnate S21 Media Center with integrated Blu-ray/HD DVD reader: Here are the specs:

http://www.sdtecstore.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=76

My setup is in Clone screen mode and i use the plug in Play movie from Cyberlink that integrates the PowerDVD into the Media Center, but when i try to see a movie in Blu-ray or HD DVD it gives a graphic card driver error.

If i remove the clone mode and use a single screen the movie plays fine.

Is this a copyright protection from blu-ray movies?

I thought that the ANYDVD HD removes the DHCP protection, but when i install the ANYDVD HD it gives the same error.

It's possible to make my configuration work with clone screen or ANYDVD HD doesn’t resolve this point?

Many thanks

That's not my problem!!!

In my case when i try to see a blu-ray movie in clone mode, it gives an error saying to check the graphic card drivers.
DVD's play well in clone screen, and blu-ray only plays in single screen mode.

And about your problem you will have to use the projector as primary screen for the POWERDVD open in the projector.

Anyone knows a solution for my problem?

Bigrick
Not to mention the fact that you highjacked a thread, but when given the alternative that you asked for, you responded with an attitude. I understand you don't want your projector to be the primary, but that is the simplest way around your issue. Sorry that it goes against your wants.

Skimi,
I think your issue might have to do with hardware acceleration. You could try disabling hardware acceleration in PowerDVD and see if that works. I don't know if its a driver limitation or bug, but i think there's an issue when the video card tries to accelerate duplicate screen images (which is basically what clone mode is). Although, with high definition, i don't know how feasable it is to turn of hw accel unless you have a beefy proc and low memory timings.

Back