• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question MAX -Why can I not see my personalized list

graygm18

Before Discovery changed the service to MAX, I used to be able to view my personal list of movies that I created in HBOMAX in AnyStream. Now, I cannot see my personal list in AnyStream. Can you add this back into the view for MAX?

Before Discovery changed the service to MAX, I used to be able to view my personal list of movies that I created in HBOMAX in AnyStream. Now, I cannot see my personal list in AnyStream. Can you add this back into the view for MAX?
Hopefully will be worked on....I know that much of the content cannot be seen. Best bet for now is to surf the website to see what you want to grab.
Even HBOmax showing 33 rows of content, you can't see everything.

Back