• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Max Download Error

jbinkley60

I am running version 1.6.1.0 64 bit version and am getting an error downloading a particular file from HBO Max. The logfile is attached. I am not seeing any problems with any other titles, just this one. It has failed multiple times but writes out the complete downloaded file. It just throws an error at the very end saying it feailed, when it doesn't appear to have failed.

Thanks,

Jeff

Attachments

• max-Barbershop 2- Back in Business.astlog
    587.3 KB · Views: 2
First all MAX and HBOMax are two different providers. You are using MAX, not HBOMax, HBOMax is not available in the USA. Second, your logfile shows no errors, with The Barbershop. Update to 1.6.1.1 or wait we will be releasing a new beta very soon. Try it again with a different codec.

First all MAX and HBOMax are two different providers. You are using MAX, not HBOMax, HBOMax is not available in the USA. Second, your logfile shows no errors, with The Barbershop. Update to 1.6.1.1 or wait we will be releasing a new beta very soon. Try it again with a different codec.
Sorry on the name. I am still getting used to the new name MAX. Odd that the logs showed nothing. I'll try again with 1.6.1.1 . Since this is occuring after the download and I am getting teh file, it isn't a big deal. I was just trying to help out.

Thanks,

Jeff

No please try with 1.6.1.4

Back