• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Max device time out of sync

PickleDilly

I cannot log in due to this error message on Max. Any ideas? I have synced the time on the computer correctly.

What error message? You haven't told me what the error message is.

Please post a log file. Since no one else is reporting this, I have to believe the error is on your end.

Please post a log file. Since no one else is reporting this, I have to believe the error is on your end.

It was. The error from Max stated "Device time out of sync" even after I synced the clock and set the time to automatic. I ended up having to turn on location services on my computer. Never happened before. Appologies

Thats is not an AnyStream error message, Maybe its a Windows error message. Please post a log file or I can't help you.

No, it was an error within the Max login window. I am just trying to let you know I fixed it by turning on location services on my computer and that it was not an AS issue. All is working now. Sorry if my explanation was not clear.

No, it was an error within the Max login window. I am just trying to let you know I fixed it by turning on location services on my computer and that it was not an AS issue. All is working now. Sorry if my explanation was not clear.
So you have no issue, you were just trying to let me know something. Thank you. Resolved.

Back