• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion MAX 4K

I noticed this too recently. I suspect they are back adding 4k or as they move around and the title comes back they add it in 4k.

For example, just today I noticed these in 4k.

-A Christmas Story (1983)
-National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
-Elf

Thanks for pointing this out, BTW. It is the first chance where I have been able to use my Max subscription with ads on the 4K titles. The stars are finally aligning!

Downloaded about 55 titles and counting. I don't know if it is appropriate to post a list, but most of their major titles (comic book movies, new releases, franchises) are now available in 4K.

You may also want to visit the link embedded below for the HD Report site, which catalogs the 4K content on Max:

(This post was from another thread with the subject "Max 4K" from a while back.)
FYI - for anyone looking for 4K content on Max, searching for "UHD" or "4K" in AS or even on Max web site only returns a small number of titles. I found this page from HD Report with a list of all of the 4K/UHD content on Max. So far all of the titles that I'm interested in, are indeed in 4K, but I can't guarantee how up to date this list is.

Tip: Click column headings in the page below to sort by New status, by Category (Series, Doc, movie), HDR type, etc.

Code:
https://hd-report.com/list-of-max-4k-hdr-atmos-movies-shows

if you have the right plan, there are over 100 titles in 4K. no, just the default Max provider, Amazon will not download in 4K.

Heads up I was trolling tonight and I have the free (via Cricket) Max with ads and the Guilded Age I was able to download in Dolby Vision 4k. So maybe it is a glitch in the matrix.

Back