• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

matrix bluray, not UHD, transcode errors

IamGaryGnu

Hi - I've gotten transcode stop errors with multiple bluray discs. I think I'm set for defaults. I always set to rip to my NAS drive, mkv, and I shoot for 12mb/sec streams. Always lossless audio.
Here's the clonebd and anydvd log files, thank you for any help.
PS I removed the two words, "Can't rip" from the title - I tried it with VLC and it seems to play (on my pc) - and it's 15 gig or so which looks about right.
In the past stuff like this wouldn't play - I did always make sure I had the latest anydvd and clonebd, the latest update to Anydvd may have helped. Thanks. this is from the Clonebd error:
[02:26:17.609] - [ERROR ] [0x000000069f58c800] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005

[02:26:17.609] - [ERROR ] [0x000000069f58c800] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)

[02:26:17.609] - Error in processStreams

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.4.0_Info_E_THE_MATRIX_E02DA984_58317729.ziplog
    653.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.The Matrix.cbdlog
    488.3 KB · Views: 0
I remember Gary Gnu just FYI. :)

Just some suggestions from me that MIGHT help.

- try doing this to a local disk
- try ripping to disk first and then run CloneBD on the resulting file/folder
- if you have not done a PC restart (not shutdown) in some time that might help

Hope this is helpful.

I remember Gary Gnu just FYI. :)

Just some suggestions from me that MIGHT help.

- try doing this to a local disk
- try ripping to disk first and then run CloneBD on the resulting file/folder
- if you have not done a PC restart (not shutdown) in some time that might help

Hope this is helpful.
thanks for the reply!
As a kid, the kids would call me that a bit - so like Tyron's advice to John Snow, I embraced it! (long before Game of Thrones!)
I will say, I did reboot my PC, and got a good rip (first good one in ages - I think it was the newer Anydvd as I had been getting transcoding failures up the wazoo before that). I don't think I rebooted between rips. I could try to local disk first, I didn't think that would be an improvement.
I'd just love some guru to be able to decipher the logs and let me know what is going on - for a while I thought about getting a new drive and got hazed for that - even though I've posted logs before. So, I figured I'd try again.
thanks again for the reply!

Reactions: DQ
thanks for the reply!
As a kid, the kids would call me that a bit - so like Tyron's advice to John Snow, I embraced it! (long before Game of Thrones!)
I will say, I did reboot my PC, and got a good rip (first good one in ages - I think it was the newer Anydvd as I had been getting transcoding failures up the wazoo before that). I don't think I rebooted between rips. I could try to local disk first, I didn't think that would be an improvement.
I'd just love some guru to be able to decipher the logs and let me know what is going on - for a while I thought about getting a new drive and got hazed for that - even though I've posted logs before. So, I figured I'd try again.
thanks again for the reply!

I have found that sometimes I can get around disc issues by ripping to drive first. And the whole thought behind encoding to a local drive is just a test to pull out the network/NAS variable.

As far as the log someone else will need to peek at that for you.

Back