• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MasterCard: Payment Rejected. 66: Failed

Hi Newbie Guy, I am sure Jill is working on it, sometimes these things take a bit, thank you for being so nice. I am sure she will get it sorted.
Thank you, RedFox1. We did try to process his latest order manually, but it failed again. :(

Thank you, RedFox1. We did try to process his latest order manually, but it failed again. :(

Sigh. So now what?

I spent over $100 just to buy this Visa card to buy the program....

When I called the card issuer they said no charge was attempted and they would have no problem approving it.

I just want my program :banghead: .

I am sure we can figure something out, but, as we said, not here. This belongs in customer support, not the forum.

Oh no worries, Jill. You, and everyone here have been great.

It's good I was frustrated because it shows how great Red Fox's software and CS people are ;) .

I'll get it figured out :) . Thanks again.

Last edited:
I am pleased to see Mastercard trying to join again. I've been waitng for quite some time to buy a new ticket for the ride. I will wait a little longer. I am hopefull....

FYI,

Walmart Greet Dot Money Card will not work on international transactions, from what I was told by customer service. Somebody in this forum said it did, I just wanted to set the record straight for anyone trying to use this visa debit card.

WokTheDog

FYI,

Walmart Greet Dot Money Card will not work on international transactions, from what I was told by customer service. Somebody in this forum said it did, I just wanted to set the record straight for anyone trying to use this visa debit card.

WokTheDog
It did for a long time

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back