• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Master & Commander BluRay - New BD Protection

TeddyRaspin

Hi.

I can't bypass EaglePictures New Bluray protection. I've tried with latest anydvd beta version but it doesn't work properly as playing screen is black and nothing happens.

Here is my attached log. I hope it could help slysoft team to figure out this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.9.1.3_Info_M_MASTER AND COMMANDER.zip
    103.3 KB · Views: 11
This is not the log for an original disc. Also Master & Commander has been out for about 4 years on Blu-ray so it's not a new protection. Looks to me like you didn't rip the disc properly from the original. Try putting the original disc back in and setting AnyDVD HD to 'default settings' and then try playing it from the original in your playback software. If that then works just re-rip with the working settings

Last edited:
This is not the log for an original disc. Also Master & Commander has been out for about 4 years on Blu-ray so it's not a new protection

No, this is the Italian version.

Teddy, you know the drill. 00000.JAR file (from the original disk with AnyDVD disabled) to http:\\upload.slysoft.com and then post the reference number here...

In the meantime, you can replace the files MovieObject.bdmb & index.bdmv with these 2 and watch the film OK (no menu)

Attachments

• TeddyRaspin.zip
    371 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:
Other than knowing where the user lives. Knowing Eagle Pictures is an Italian distributer. Using BDInfo will tell you the main audio stream has language IT

@mike_r

Yes, it's the italian version.

Here is my Upload ID : 4f21aaf10a846 ;)

Any the files I posted for you above?

Hello Mike.
I am the one that has give Teddy the files and the reports he has uploaded before.

I owe the original.

Both the links You have posted brigs to a 404 page. Can You double check please?

Thnak You.l If You need anything, I am here

If the files are gone, the you need to wait. I was actually talking about the file teddyraspin.zip

Yes, that's exactly what I said. For the rest you need to wait.

Hi.

I can't bypass EaglePictures New Bluray protection. I've tried with latest anydvd beta version but it doesn't work properly as playing screen is black and nothing happens.

Here is my attached log. I hope it could help slysoft team to figure out this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.

Since the original log file you posted was made from a copy done with DVDFab, I'd actually like to see an AnyDVD log file made from the original (having us do support for DVDFab would really be pushing it a little... ;) ).
I took a look at the JAR file - it's the usual Sony ScreenPass protection, as Eagle Pictures like to use it, but I couldn't find anything unusual at first glance.

In AnyDVD version 6.9.1.0 something was broken, so older ScreenPass versions (as this appears to be one) weren't removed correctly, but AnyDVD 6.9.1.3 should really handle this disc fine.

So before I spend more time on any analysis: please use AnyDVD 6.9.1.3, if it still doesn't work, let me see a log file.

@Peer

Kaliber has the Original Bluray disc, I've sent him a PM and I hope he will upload the needed log file as soon as possible. In the meantime, thanks for your help. ;)

Since the original log file you posted was made from a copy done with DVDFab, I'd actually like to see an AnyDVD log file made from the original (having us do support for DVDFab would really be pushing it a little... ;) ).
I took a look at the JAR file - it's the usual Sony ScreenPass protection, as Eagle Pictures like to use it, but I couldn't find anything unusual at first glance.

In AnyDVD version 6.9.1.0 something was broken, so older ScreenPass versions (as this appears to be one) weren't removed correctly, but AnyDVD 6.9.1.3 should really handle this disc fine.

So before I spend more time on any analysis: please use AnyDVD 6.9.1.3, if it still doesn't work, let me see a log file.

Hi Peer.
Here it is the Log from the original BD with AnydvdHD 6.9.1.3

View attachment AnyDVD_6.9.1.3_Info_G_MASTER AND COMMANDER.zip

Yes... thanks, so the log says "sony protection removed".

....does it play or not?
If not - with what player and what symptom?

It does not play.
A black screen appears with the classic: "this disc it's not original...bla..bla.b la...
The disck player is an LG BH08LS20
but I am using it withouit any problems since a while.....

Here You are another log form another italian Movie always distributed form the same Eagle Pictures. Same problem, same error:

View attachment AnyDVD_6.9.1.3_Info_G_SEGRETI DAL PASSATO.zip

It does not play.
A black screen appears with the classic: "this disc it's not original...bla..bla.b la...
The disck player is an LG BH08LS20
but I am using it withouit any problems since a while.....

Here You are another log form another italian Movie always distributed form the same Eagle Pictures. Same problem, same error:

View attachment 19333

The logs are useless (the only interesting information there is whether AnyDVD detected the Sony protection at all).
JARs are required.

EDIT: and these JARs should be taken from the disc with AnyDVD off, so they are in their original state.

Last edited:
Back