• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle Alienware Arena Giveaway for the PC

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway

NOTE: This promo only applies to the PC version of Mass Effect 3. You don't need to even use the Alienware Arena account.

1. If you don't have an Alienware Arena account then create one for free.
  2. If you already have an account or just created one then log in.
  3. Request your key.
  4. You'll get the key instantly.
  5. Open Origin and select to redeem a code.
  6. Enter the code you got from Alienware Arena and redeem it.
  7. You now have a free promo sniper rifle for Mass Effect 3 that I don't believe is available in any other way. Why pass up something free?

Not sure how many codes they started with but there were around 9600 left when I got mine last night. I suspect they may have started wth 10,000. It's down to 5100. I ran across this on Facebook. Get 'em while they're available.

Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle Giveaway

Not everyone will survive. An ancient alien race, known only as “Reapers”, has launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their wake. Earth has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation, and you are the only one who can stop them. The price of failure is extinction…

Mass Effect 3 is here! Get ahead of the rest by getting this in-game item from Alienware Arena. The M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle is sure to have you wiping out the enemy. This is the only rifle in the game that can fire high powered electrified rounds.

More about the weapon:

Reverse-engineered from the Cerberus Arc Projector, the Indra is a prototype sniper-rifle that fires a path of ionized air, then electrifies targets with a lightning bolt of electricity. By first piercing a target with a high-powered shot, the Indra weakens kinetic shields and maximizes damage to electrical systems.

**Please note this M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle key will only work on the PC version of the game.

About the Game

You are Commander Shepard, a character that you can forge in your own image. You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once and for all. How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilize your squad to full effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe–to-toe with enemies using devastating melee attacks. Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a truly unique experience of your own creation.

Last edited:
Back