• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Manchester by the sea

Dreamsys

I'm having trouble with this title in clone dvd making iso file and locking at 95% I'm sending a logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_I_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 10
Wrong section, moved. Please do not post dvd issues in the Blu-ray section. Update to beta 8096 and try again

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I've installed the latest AnyDVD 8.1.0.0 today. No luck ripping Manchester with Handbrake

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_I_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    1,017.9 KB · Views: 3
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region & try again.

Well this IS a problem I have. My device manager says it is set to Region 1, but everytime I put a DVD in it says it is NOT set. Any ideas?

You need to make sure you exit AnyDVD first before setting the region in device manager.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that. In the meantime I used another machine which I believe does not have that problem. However the result was the same. Handbrake could not rip the title to an mp4. I'll upload that logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_MANCHESTER_BY_THE_SEA.ziplog
    999.1 KB · Views: 1
Well define 'could not rip'. Is it creating a file only a few kb in size?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

THAT WORKED! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Any suggestions for an alternative to Handbrake??
BTW it was very important to restart both AnyDVD as well as Handbrake for it to work.

Not in this case, this is the DVD section and CloneBD as the name suggest only works with BD's not DVD's. In this case it would be cloneDVD mobile, but the engine for the "latest" version is a bit buggy. CDVDm is long overdue for the engine upgrade

Back