• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Making music DVD's

astraea

Anyone reccomend software to mix different music dvd's into a compilation/
Fade in to a song and fade out then go to different DVD and fade in /out ?
Nothing complex that my neice could do but simple for me ?

thanx!

So basically, you want to mix and match songs (music videos, basically) from various music DVD-videos? I don't know of anything you'd be able to use that would allow you to retain any one of the menu structures from the originals. However, you could use something like Nero Recode... it has as "compile a DVD" option that allows you to combine video from various sources, including multiple DVDs, onto a single disc (and I assume design a simple menu for it as well).

I 'll take look at Nero. Yes you've got it right I want to make a greatest hits from music DVD's. Nice to have music and video for "Happy Hour". I would not care how extensive the menu is as long as the music transistions without audio anomalies between the selections.

Back