• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Magic File Replacement Tutorial?

bbfn11

I have tried to search the forums to find out how to use the so called "magic file replacement" to control the subtitles and captions on my HD-DVD that are riped to my hard drive. I have the problem of Power dvd not letting me change certain aspects of my riped HD-DVD for what ever reason. I wish to find out a step by step procedure of what to use and how to exactly use it. I see people talk about it but there does not seem to be anyone explaining exactly what software to use to edit the XPL file and how to save it so power dvd can play the file the way I need it to. So can anyone help? Thank You!

Back