• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LOGAN

teragor

hi all does anyone know the correct playlist for logan.. the problem i'm having is it rips/ back up just fine. but when i go to play the movie it is all in black and white the entire movie. now if i paly the original it is full color

Dvd's don't have playlists, you're in the DVD section. And if you want Blu-ray playlist info, you need to provide a logfiles as always. No logfile: we can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_E_LOGAN.ziplog
    167 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Does the AnyDVD rip function properly in a player like PowerDVD? What are you using for playback? Did you shrink?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Does the AnyDVD rip function properly in a player like PowerDVD? What are you using for playback? Did you shrink?

yes it plays on vlc just fine its just in black and white,it also does the same in PowerDVD 16 that is what my wife has on her pc and i did see if the original played like that on both even went the neighbors to see if the original played on there blu-player it played just fine on all. vlc to be honest i did have some trouble getting it to start but it worked. i made and iso. and then ran it thru clonebd and that is when i noticed it was all black and white. so i used clone virtual drive and played the image file, it was black and white. it's strange the only one i have never had that happen, it's not a big deal i have the original. so if it gets fixed it would be nice. the file that was sent was ran thru : original as an iso. { this is when i made a log file using annydvdhd } then clonebd to mkv.

That VLC would have issues is not surprising at all, it's not a licensed player. But they PowerDVD plays it in B&W is not normal. Could you please redo the backup in CloneBD, DO NOT close it when it's done. Then check the output immediately on PowerDVD on your system or something. If it's in b&w, then create a CloneBD logfile and attach it here su the dev's can take a look.

My bluray/dvd combo has 3 discs inside. The DVD, the bluray with special features, and the bluray in black and white.
Are you playing the third disc?

Back