• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Liteon Utility

sondeterra

Question for the knowledgable, I downloaded Liteon's booktyping utility do I need to change the booktype each time or just boot it when I load DVD+R or +RDL discs?

Once you have changed the program to book-type the +DVD's then you should not have to change it again. I have had mine book-typed for years and they come out DVD-Rom. If you change burners though you will need to re-use the utility program again.

With the older Liteon burners, you had to change the booktype everytime. I have a 4x burner that is still functional.

The newer ones, as Carolina Mike stated, you change the first time only. Keep in mind you have to change it the first time you use +R's AND the first time you use + RDL's.

I should also add that there is a check box for "save setting". Make sure you check it.

As Above

Thanks to all that was my impression from experimentation just wanted independent confirmation.

Back