• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lip-sync Problems

stromtrooper

hi, have only burned 2 movies so far.both movies burned ok,but both of them have lip-sync problems.any clues as to why this might be happening.
i'm using anydvd hd and bd rebuilder. sorry i meant clonebd, not rebuilder

Last edited:
If you are using BD Rebuilder then you need to post over at their forum, this is the forum for CloneBD

i am seeing this issue with clonebd

I am using anydvd and clone bd 1.0.3.1. All the discs i have backed up have lip sync issue. For example maze runner, jurassic park lost world. My system is i3 3.2 ghz with 8 gigs of ram and os is win 7. Issue occurs both when the source file is iso and file structure and output file is iso or file structure. i hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Lip Sync EXACTLY my problem

This has been the case for the last 3 versions. I too am using version AnyDVD HD 7.5.8.0 and BDClone 1.0.3.1, on 6 different movies. Tell me it's a known issue, tell me it's being worked on and I'm fine. If there is work around, love to hear it.

I have done 5 movies with the latest versions, No Problem if using core audio

I have copies the main feature of The Homesman, A Walk Among the Tombstones, Amistad, John Wick and The Legend of Hercules using AnyDVD HD and CloneDB. All had issues with sound with earlier versions. I now select Core Audio to get good ISO files. It takes longer to copy, but it works.

I have copies the main feature of The Homesman, A Walk Among the Tombstones, Amistad, John Wick and The Legend of Hercules using AnyDVD HD and CloneDB. All had issues with sound with earlier versions. I now select Core Audio to get good ISO files. It takes longer to copy, but it works.

Thanks Jim6592. Is the selection for Core Audio on ISO files when writing from AnyDVD HD or CloneDB? I don't see this option on the former and on the latter, I see only this option.

Core Audio.jpg

Thanks Jim6592. Is the selection for Core Audio on ISO files when writing from AnyDVD HD or CloneDB? I don't see this option on the former and on the latter, I see only this option.

The Core Audio option is found only in CloneBD. Your screenshot shows the correct option, check the box to enable it :)

Hopefully one additional question. Use CloneBD, then to write to disc from the ISO file?

Yes, rip to ISO with AnyDVD HD, open that ISO with CloneBD, select desired options and output. Output could be another ISO or you can burn straight to disc in CloneBD if needed.

Lip_sync Problems

hi, have only burned 2 movies so far.both movies burned ok,but both of them have lip-sync problems.any clues as to why this might be happening.
i'm using anydvd hd and sorry I meant clone bd.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm using anydvd hd and sorry I meant clone bd.

A bit more info is required: how did you copy? Was it a BD-BD copy? Or did you create an MP4 or MKV file?
How did you play back, what kind of player?

sorry pete,have been busy but i created an iso using anydvd.then using clonebd to disc. and thank's to everyone for your fix to this problem. really appreciated. select core audio seems to have worked for me:agree:

Last edited:
Just not working for me - Still getting lip sync problems

Used AnyDVD HD to rip to image as an ISO. Used CloneBD to copy to disc.
Opened the created ISO image, selected Selected Create disc, folder or ISO. Selected Complete Copy.
Checked the the Audio core only box. Am I selecting the right checkboxes in HD or directing
CloneBD incorrectly?
write to disc.jpg HD ISO Ripper Screen.jpg

I'm having the same problem trying to use CloneBD to rip to an MP4 file.
I'm using 1.0.3.2.

Back