• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Link to Save HD DVD petition

I like HD DVD, but want this war to end.

Mercy for the weak. nah.. no thanks.

BD will win. why draw it out?

It's like HD DVD is dying on the field of battle and a medic can give it morphine and some bandages. sure it will live for a little while longer and maybe die in the hospital of infection weeks later....

Someone should just put it out of it's misery. *thanks Warner.

I wish for HD-DVD to win do to all the comments I have seen. I have signed it as well but doubt it will happen surprised to see over 10,000 sigs already though.

Much as I agree with this, online petitions are pointless. They never achieve the results that are hoped for.

Capacity is only Blu-Ray advantage

HD DVD follows more closely the DVD standard and Blu-Ray is not a superior standard. Blu-Ray trades capacity for durability.
________
Masturbation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back