• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Limitations of Reclock & Refresh Rate changes

jmone

I use www.jrmediacenter.com for my Direct Show playback. Once of the neat features is that it allows you to tag your Video files to specify what Video Setting to use for each file. Eg it will change my Video Settings between 24 / 50 / 60hz pending on how I've taged each file - Perfect for those of us with NTSC / PAL & HD Material all on one PC!

The problem seems to be that Reclock only reads the Video settings when initially loaded NOT when each individual file is played. If i play a 50hz file first, then Reclock will do it's thing just fine. But if the next file is taged to playback at 60hz then Reclock seems to be unaware that they system just changed to 60hz and hence will report that it can not sync.

Is it possible for reclock to:
1) Update itself when the freq of the PC changes, or: BETTER STILL
2) Can reclock change the PC's frequency setting to match the media being played!! Eg my HTPC/AV/TV supports 24/50/60hz. Reclock knows what freq suits each file being played, so can it change the resolution of the PC?

Thanks
Nathan

Nathan:
Reclock has an event trigger, see the RunEventSample.VBS in the prog folder. Also, under advance options, you have to check "Enable Events notification..."

I have mixed media (DVD, 24fps AVC in MKV and 30fps HD) and MC13 works fine except DVD menus don't work too well with "Enable Events" turned on.

Back