• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Life of Pi 3D

twinpeaks

Still struggling with Anydvd HD running in the background with TMT 5 - the newest patched 172 version.

Once I quit AnyDVD HD from taskbar, it will run fine.

I even tried the newest beta 7.1.6.7 version - which has improved stability - was getting random TMT crashes - but freezing on this 3D Blu-Ray

Have you tried TMT6? Upgrades from TMT5 are still just $10. TMT5 has known issues with newer Fox titles (e.g., Skyfall) that have been fixed in TMT6.

Also, did you reboot after installing 7.1.6.7? (On my PC the installer called for one, but it doesn't always do it for everyone.) Reboots have been known to clear up issues with the Cinavia fix.

Ya, I just installed 7.1.7.0 actually. I can rip the movie, play it from either rip or disc just fine - as long as I kill AnyDVD HD from taskbar first.

completely locks up TMT with it running.

I have no other movies like this and I have about 14 TB of TV & Movies.

TMT 6 scares me after reading forum

Same problem here

:bang:Hi
I am running the latest version of ANYDVD HD and using TMT 6. The movie plays fine on my server. But when I play it on my client 3D player I have to kill ANYDVD HD to make the movie play. All other 3D movies play fine. I also experience the lockup of TMT 6 I have to ctrl+alt+delete to shut it down. I have no idea why the 3D machine locks but the 2D machine with ANYDVD HD enabled to simulate a 3D machine plays fine ?

I suspect someone will need to post a logfile if they want any help

Back