• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved License deactivated (stolen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zasek

Your licene key has been deactivated. Your license has been deactivated (stolen). If you think this is a mistake, please contact support and describe the problem.

What is going on ?

I sent an email to you asking for a key reset.

Your licene key has been deactivated. Your license has been deactivated (stolen). If you think this is a mistake, please contact support and describe the problem.

What is going on ?

I'll reply to you support ticket. You created 3 tickets, one would have been enough 🙈

Your license has been used for months on multiple devices (+10), that's why your license got revoked.
I re-issued your license and you should receive the license email in a minute.

Please do NOT share your license again, we replace stolen licenses only once!

FWIW, I have licensed RedFox S/W (e.g., AS) installed on a number of my personal computers (but mostly only use one PC for AS). More importantly, I have two ISPs, so two dynamic IP addresses (which tend to be "functionally static" for months at a time). Others may be in the same situation.
Your license has been used for months on multiple devices (+10)
Just an opinion: 10+ devices does seem excessive for one IP. I suspect that's not what happened. It would be interesting to see how the uses are time-distributed over IP. I am not asking for information here. I am just pointing out it would be interesting to know how the sharing-detection algorithms work, especially with credential-sharing being such a hot topic these days (not just for AS). Everyone once in a while I, for example, prune most of my Netflix devices [a Netflix web-site function], most of which seem to be AS logins. (I haven't used AS for Netflix for quite a while due to the DRM issues.)

it would be interesting to know how the sharing-detection algorithms work
Me too :cool:

Rest assured that a license will only be revoked if it is shared with other people over a longer period of time and at the same time. And we will replace it once. That's it.

Edit: last 12 months, only 6 licenses got revoked (and replaced). So it's not even worth to talk about...

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back