• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved license deactivated,Have not seen this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system is back up. I just received an email. During troubleshooting, I re-installed my license key and had to do it again for AnyStream to come up (so...twice)

EDIT RESOLVED: I located the license key that was originally sent when I purchased it.

I am still getting a licensing error. What steps do I need to take to restore my lifetime subscription that has full access to all content providers?

upload_2022-12-21_23-21-40.png

Last edited:
EDIT RESOLVED: I located the license key that was originally sent when I purchased it.

I am still getting a licensing error. What steps do I need to take to restore my lifetime subscription that has full access to all content providers?

View attachment 69329
PM (Private Message) @Ivan and he'll get the help that you need.

Simply click his name above this sentence and click the "Start a Conversation" link in order to create a private message to him and then tell him what help you need.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back