• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG UHD Friendly Drive

Rob Valentino

Hey everyone, a few years back I converted my LG 4K WH16NS40 drive to be UHD friendly to rip 4Ks on my computer with AnyDVD. I want to add this feature to another computer with ANYDVD but I need to repeat the steps and I don't remember what they are. Anyone have directions to do this again?

I moved the drive to another computer and I'm getting errors scanning the disc. Disc scans fine on my original computer

I suspect that AnyDVD has no internet connection. Make sure it has and that no firewall or Antivirus program prohibits it.

Post an AnyDVD log file.

Never mind I figured it out my MakeMKV program was too old and needed to be updated. Thank you

Back