• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lethal Weapon 3

TODDSSF

I just recently purchased the entire Lethal Weapon series on BluRay in a pack, on 4 separate disks.

The first two ripped fine, but I can't seem to rip the 3rd. I've tried with Clown BD, MakeMKV, and Image Burn. All 3 get about 1/3 through and run into a disk read error. The disc only came out for the first time to go in my BD drive and it was a new sealed package.

Interestingly enough I ripped the video only with Handbrake without issue. I cant seem to get Handbrake to pass the original audio so I usually rip the video with handbrake and use Clown BD to get the audio files. The remux with MKV Merge.

Any thoughts on what is going on? is this an AnyDVD issue? I am on the latest 7.5.1.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.1.0_Info_F_LETHAL_WEAPON_3.ziplog
    164.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I just recently purchased the entire Lethal Weapon series on BluRay in a pack, on 4 separate disks.

The first two ripped fine, but I can't seem to rip the 3rd. I've tried with Clown BD, MakeMKV, and Image Burn. All 3 get about 1/3 through and run into a disk read error. The disc only came out for the first time to go in my BD drive and it was a new sealed package.

Interestingly enough I ripped the video only with Handbrake without issue. I cant seem to get Handbrake to pass the original audio so I usually rip the video with handbrake and use Clown BD to get the audio files. The remux with MKV Merge.

Any thoughts on what is going on? is this an AnyDVD issue? I am on the latest 7.5.1.0

Additional info. I tried to rip again with Handbrake, but including audio this time, just to see if it would go through, and it failed.

I also looked at the video only file from handbrake and it wasn't complete. The odd part is it always seemed to stop around 1/3 of the way through, but that one rip of the video only made it to 1:30, probably 75% or better.

No. Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.

Thanks,

The disc has been cleaned several times now. I'll take the it back today or tomorrow and exchange it. The other 3 ripped fine so I'm not thinking it's the drive. If a new disc has the same issue I'll report back here.

This only happened to me once before, and the following release of AnyDVD solved that issue. That's the only reason I was asking here first.

Last edited:
If you get read errors on a Blu-ray it's always a dirty/defective disc or failing drive

It turned out to be the disc. Returned and swapped, all went fine.

Of course it was a good enough excuse to get a 16X BD drive :)

Last edited:
Back