• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

length of dvd is more than 120 minutes

lmnop

new here, please tell me what I do when I want to clone and the length is for example: 13s, 9 minutes? my blanks are 120 minutes.Also, if there are longer blank dvd's then how do I put 2 dvd's on it? Will it automatically ?fast forward to the available recording space left? thanks

Movie length

Sounds like you actually asked two questions. If you use the Clone DVD option when making a back-up of a movie, it will make a duplicate of the original, trailers, languages, etc. Most movies generally have more data than can be stored on a single layer disc (DVD5) and are on a double/dual layer disc (DVD9). Clone DVD will compress it to fit a DVD5 disc. The problem comes when the compression is so large that quality is diminished. The bar at the bottom tells you what your quality level would be with your current options. If it drops below 70-80% or so, it is usually a little low. An alternative would be to use the Copy DVD Titles and pick the main movie and language you need. It hopefully will raise the quality level to a preferred level. If not, you may need to use a double or dual layer disc.

As to your second question, I do not believe you can put multiple movies (separate discs) on one disc with this software. You can with other software. See this thread: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1353

Last edited:
Back