• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latest ReClock with Acer Revo NVidia Ion

gurmukh

Hi there

I've been following reclock for quite a while, but recently, I havent kept up to date.

I installed the latest update, the video was great and smooth in MPC HC but for some reason the audio wasnt being heard. So I uninstalled reclock and mpchc, reinstalled mpchc and then reclock. Now the video and audio are fine! Except in my reclock properties, the video hardware is showing up as 0hz, whereas before it was showing up as 50hz (the correct setting)

Does anyone have any idea how I can hardcode this setting or get it to detect my hardware correctly?

Thanks

Hi there

I've been following reclock for quite a while, but recently, I havent kept up to date.

I installed the latest update, the video was great and smooth in MPC HC but for some reason the audio wasnt being heard. So I uninstalled reclock and mpchc, reinstalled mpchc and then reclock. Now the video and audio are fine! Except in my reclock properties, the video hardware is showing up as 0hz, whereas before it was showing up as 50hz (the correct setting)

Does anyone have any idea how I can hardcode this setting or get it to detect my hardware correctly?

Thanks
Clean ReClock's timing database.

I've tried that many times, with still no luck.

Any other ideas?

I've enabled debugging and run the video with reclock. However, no log file is created in the programs folder: D:\Program Files\ReClock

Is there another place it may be?

thanks!

log file attached

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi James,

Can you help solve this issue please?

Thanks

Hi James,

Can you help solve this issue please?

Thanks
ReClock is close detecting the refresh rate. Try again a few more times, until it detects correctly.

Ok, I've loaded 3 different movies and let them play for 5 minutes each. Still no luck, is there a different way I should "keep trying"?

Ok, I've loaded 3 different movies and let them play for 5 minutes each. Still no luck, is there a different way I should "keep trying"?

Start & Stop the movie. No need to play it.

Same problem here with ION machine too. Refresh rate not detected (0.000 Hz). Tried any combination of "Use GDI.." / Cleanup database / play/pause / any number of retries...

Getting errors

CalcHardwareInfos() failure, cannot get consistent values
No support for monitor at index 0

Wonder if it could be related to installing latest nVidia drivers and directX ? Both have new versions from this month.

Could it be caused by excessive troubleshooting with filters and powerstrip etc ? It used to work fine on this same machine but no more... All unnecessary stuff uninstalled and filter graph is as intended (and minimal)...

Regards

Jeffboy

I have the latest nvidia drivers too (256?)

James, I have tried to start/stop it 12 times but still no joy. The clock icon goes red, a few seconds later, the sound fuzzes, the icon goes yellow and the movie plays as normal. Refresh rate is still at 0hz. I've tried to clean everything and then retry, but still no joy.

What else can I try?

thx

I just reverted to 19* version of Nvidia, still didn't work, then set Hardware access method to D3D at it works again... For exclusive mode, (only) DDR works.

I have the latest nvidia drivers too (256?)

James, I have tried to start/stop it 12 times but still no joy. The clock icon goes red, a few seconds later, the sound fuzzes, the icon goes yellow and the movie plays as normal. Refresh rate is still at 0hz. I've tried to clean everything and then retry, but still no joy.

What else can I try?

thx
Please try this:

1.) Exit all players / ReClock / etc.
2.) In RegEdit, navigate to HKCU\Software\ReClock\Config
3.) Create a DWORD value named "AvgTrigger" (without the quotes), set it to 0
4.) Try it.

Good luck!

same with me (asrock ion 330) on wind 7 32bit, latest 25x drivers. 0.000Hz with both Direct3d and Directdraw, with gdi/powerstrip on/off :(

Shall i get a log too?

Works fine now with 1.8.7.0. Was it due to changes in directX and/or nvidia drivers ?

It seems to choose D3D now in my case, is this less precise or otherwise less preferable than DDR ?

Works fine now with 1.8.7.0. Was it due to changes in directX and/or nvidia drivers ?
I don't know.

It seems to choose D3D now in my case, is this less precise or otherwise less preferable than DDR ?
When set to automatic, it chooses D3D for overlay, DDR for VMR and EVR.

Back