• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Last track on DVD Movie unreadable

rokemp

AM using Clone DVD with any DVD and the entire movie is fine with the exception that the last track (scene ) is partly unreadable. Notabably of course it is the last part of the movie that you can not see. This has happened on several DVDs. The last one was Miami Vice.

AM using Clone DVD with any DVD and the entire movie is fine with the exception that the last track (scene ) is partly unreadable. Notabably of course it is the last part of the movie that you can not see. This has happened on several DVDs. The last one was Miami Vice.

Burn quality is often notoriously bad towards the end of the burn/end of discs.

Here are some solutions:

1) Update your burner's firmware

2) Lower your burn speed

2) Try better quality media (or a different brand/type of good media)

I've not used CloneDVD, but I'm sure it has an option to change your target output size to custom parameter...I would suggest 4300 to avoid the edge of the disc, especially if using dodgy media.

Back