• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Language Problems on Multiple Track conversion

Gilso

I recently got some DVD's that for whatever reason have german as audio track 1. When converting these to divx for use in my multimedia player I selected the english audio track, as there are 4 episodes per disk I selected the 4 tracks to convert, after filling in the rest of the settings I started the conversion. Track 1 came out fine in english but tracks 2,3 and 4 came out in german.

Is there anyway around this apart from converting each track seperately. I am looking at approximately 49 disks here and ripping each track independantly would take considerable time. Any advice on this would be helpful. Thanks.

Found it:D, bit silly of me to miss it in the first place:(. I didn't realise in the audio/subtitle section you have to select each track title and then select the language for it independantly.

Back