• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kodi project to enable HDR in MPC to launch any movie

Thanks for the great info in this thread gereral1

Quick question. Can you only set this up on Windows 10, or could you use Windows 7. I'm about to rebuild my HTPC as I'm having sound drop out issues with my Atmos set up, Wanting a clean install. HTPC hooked up to my Denon AVR 2200w and LG 55 OLED.

If it has to be Windows 10, does it need to have the creator update applied ?

Thanks in advance
No you can run this on win7 8 10 with or without hdr tvs..... There are many things xdr can do if you have a great eye for adjusting hdr material. Madvr is another way with HDR to SDR pixel shader math. Done a ton of videos showing many ways. If you have hdr video card,hdr tv and hdr material like me you can use an old amd x4 965 processor with 8 gig ram and play 4k and get hdr switching no problem. I created XDR to fill the gap where many have older projection tvs or 4k non hdr tvs and want the 4k uhds to show up and get rid of the flat dull looking video. The audio I use lav filters and passthru hdmi to my atmos/dtsx hdcp 2.2 amp. The video is taken are of with my rx470 Polaris hdr video card. Another user was using kaby lake and reported wonderful hdr results with xdr but had a audio silence issue. No sure if it was his setup but I would love others with coffee lake and kaby lake to post results with xdr with hdr material.

Back